window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Target Update

February 1, 2009

Target Update

2009 Topps Baseball were found in New York today by an investigator you all know very well... Me! Oh and they had the Topps American Heritage packs as well, but they are still right where I they were when I got to Target.

I picked up a few packs because I am a sucker, and it's not like we're getting a case of them or anything.

So hurry out to Target at half-time and we can trade 'em later. =)

6 comments:

  1. They're not in MY part of New York. But it's good to know they're getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said everything you pull from your case will go on eBay BUT if you get some fancy Andrew Miller....I will sweep you off your feet with some Jeter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... You'll have to tempt Suzy with that, show me the Pujols!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like they're nowhere near Minnesota yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing in Baltimore...yet anyway. I'll be back out tomorrow morning for another look-see.

    ReplyDelete