window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Upper Deck Series One Pack Breaks

February 10, 2009

2009 Upper Deck Series One Pack Breaks

Today at work the UPS guy showed up with three boxes. He had two big ones and a small one that looked like it might have had 2009 Upper Deck inside. I'm getting good at deciphering what is in the shipment boxes by size and shape because I was right. I unpacked the boxes, priced them, then picked which box I wanted to buy my packs from and put it aside.

I opened up the box I set aside and rummaged 2 packs that were to my liking. No method, I just picked the 2 that I had a good feeling about. Here is what was in each pack:

Pack One:

-Bobby Jenks (I love this card, it made me laugh)

-Josh Beckett
-Max Scherzer
-Jay Payton
-Cliff Lee
-Jose Guillen
-Miguel Tejada
-Roy Halladay CL
-Jonathan Niese
-Historic Firsts Predictors - First African American Woman Confirmed as Supreme Court Justice

-20th Anniversay Retrospective Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

-Aubrey Huff 42/99 Gold card

-Chris Lambert
-Team Leaders Washington Nationals
-Pat Neshek
-Brian Schneider
-Ryan Doumit
-Ian Kinsler
-Elijah Dukes
-Rocco Baldelli

Pack Two:

-Brandon Webb
-Kosuke Fukudome
-Justin Masterson
-Jair Jurrjens
-Matt Holliday
-Vladimir Guerrero
-Kenny Rogers
-Team Leaders Cardinals (Pujols!)

-Carlos Zambrano Season Highlights
-Yankee Stadium Legacy Game 6662 Jeter (yay, sorry Sooz)

-UD Game Jersey Victor Martinez (game used jersey card)

-David Nick USA Baseball (he was born in 1990, boy do I feel old)

-Team Leaders Rays
-Jim Thome Season Highlights
-Cole Hamels
-Kevin Slowey
-Ryan Braun
-Moises Alou
-Bengie Molina
-Hank Blalock
-Chad Cordero

4 comments:

  1. While we're comparing age groups of collector's , I was 49 in '90 and have my 40th HS reunion this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pack 2, Jair Jurrjens, best card, hands down.

    ReplyDelete