window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Topps Red Hot Rookie Redemption

February 26, 2009

Topps Red Hot Rookie Redemption


Well folks, after the estimated November shipping date my Red Hot Rookie Redemption #11 (Clayton Kershaw) has finally shipped. I like Kershaw, and it's a card I will hold onto until I see how he pans out. Then maybe I can trade him for Albert Pujols if he is decent, or Adam Lind if he sucks.

But they said 10-14 days it should be in hand, I won't be holding my breath. Keep your eyes peeled in your e-mail for the Topps e-mail if you have sent out redemptions for this sub-set.

Back later with some grumblings, hopefully some cards from Target, and some bubble mailer news.

2 comments:

  1. If you ask me that's the highlight of your day right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that you'd post this. I got this one and a Gio Gonzalez coming to me in future days.

    (It is just days, right?)

    ReplyDelete