window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Revenge of the blogs: Charbroiled Chipper

February 10, 2009

Revenge of the blogs: Charbroiled Chipper

I have this huge Chipper Jones collection. Not willingly, I add. Chipper just seems to be attracted to me. I have probably over 50 of his cards, but not just base. I get tons of inserts, including some not seen often such Pacific Christmas Ornaments.

Waxaholic decided to have fun with a Jeter card and start a small little blog war.

Let's meet one of the Chipper cards:

Hey there, Chipper.

How's it going? What's that? You're feeling a little cold. I know, the northeast isn't warm as muggy Atlanta.


Don't worry. I'll warm you up.




Chipper, it's OK. I'm going to make you nice and toasty. You don't have to worry about a thing. Just stay very still ....

Chipper ...

CHIPPER! STOP MOVING!

There's that's better.



Bye Chipper!

8 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOO CHIPPER! NOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's on... it's ON!!

    the gloves are off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I was horrified when I saw the title of this post. Then I saw that you were torching the Bowman Heritage jersey card and I felt better. Now all three of my copies of that card are just a little more valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Canadian dropping the gloves, huh? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait ... you burned the Chipper card and torched your house in the process?

    How's that revenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to a copy editor to get all technical on me.

    ReplyDelete