window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Albert Pujols Want List Updated

February 28, 2009

Albert Pujols Want List Updated

I just want to let everyone know that I have updated my want list this week, and it includes the 2009 Topps Series 1, and 2009 Upper Deck Series 1. I am going to compile a list for the 2009 Topps Heritage soon. Clicking on the link at the right will take you to my want list.

I was able to pick up some cards from UD through trades, and cheap auctions on eBay but there are still plenty that I am missing. Please let me know if you have anything of interest, I will be more than happy to negotiate a trade.

Here is one of the cards I got in the mail:


That is the regular size one. This is one of my favorite Pujols shots, the after homerun one. I generally like the design of these, though this is the only one I have actually had in hand. They seem to fall at a very sparse rate of 1 or 2 per boz from what I have noticed. Most of the inserts from this set are going for around $3 of Albert. The other thing about the UD Series 1 is that the Starquest cards are only in retail packs, and there are way too many versions of these cards.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more about the Starquest. Me thinks UD has found a way to get even player collectors to bust more useless packs to get ALL variations of their favorite player. This makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete