window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

February 27, 2011

Sunday Question

Who wants 2011 Topps base cards?

I created a pile here of cards I don't want or need. So I am giving them away in a contest.

I have a blaster full (with more than a blaster worth) of 2011 Topps base cards. Who wants them?



To enter the contest, leave a comment on this post saying you want in. On Tuesday night, I will randomize the winner on random.org and let everyone know who won.

BTW, there are few other cards in the blaster that were just hanging out I didn't want either. A few base Bowman Platinum and some basketball cards.

46 comments:

  1. Pick me! Pick me! *waves arms*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a glutton for punishment. I will always give well deserving base cards a home.

    I can't help it. I'm like the crazy cat lady but with cardboard.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll toss my hat in the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need 100 + for the set, bound to need some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind the cards! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled base cards yearning to breathe free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send them my way. I need a few to complete the set and the rest go to my best friends son who is just getting into cards.

    Thanks,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. If newbies are allowed, enter me, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love them. Thanks for doing the contest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Free stuff is my favorite! Please throw my name in the virtual hat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, the price is right, as well as the top card. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll enter the contest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to show a little love to the random number generator. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want them too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't Have Too Many Cards!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a poor college student who has to rely on these great contests for new cards. Hopefully I win this time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am building the set so I would like them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm your huckleberry!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm always in for more cards ! Just don't tell my wife ! Your surprise package is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have I mentioned how great I think AJ Burnett is?

    Not too transparent is it?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sure I'll take a shot. I want them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'll take those off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  26. if it's not too late, I wouldn't mind throwing my name in the pile, too!
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete