window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Live Break Tonight

February 10, 2011

Live Break Tonight

For those of you who were involved in the 2010 Bowman Chrome break, I FINALLY got our redemption packs in the mail. I don't know how exciting this news it to anyone but I figured I would do the break live so whoever wants to see it live can.

I honestly don't plan on scanning each card, but may do groups of cards after the break. One at a time just doesn't interest me and I can bet half of you don't care either.

We have 12 packs here to open so it shouldn't be more than 10 minutes or so to do. I will set up a live video on UStream sometime after 11pm. But if you can't make it the cards will be posted on the blog.

I think we will just do this by teams as well, I think that is the easiest way to go and with 12 packs there should be something for everyone. As far as shipping these cards... if you are participating in the Gypsy Queen break I am going to put these cards in with those unless you want to pay for separate shipping.

If you aren't in the Gypsy Queen break, I am asking each person who has cards in this break to send $2.00 for shipping. If you want to send a SASE bubble mailer that's fine too, but I think it will be cheaper to just send me the $ rather than paying to mail nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine you'll be pulling nothing but Cubs and Jays so I'll be extremely happy with this one. =P

    ReplyDelete