window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemptions

February 11, 2011

Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemptions

For those of you who were not at the live break (shame on you), here is the video so you can see what was in the packs.



The two "hits", if you will, shall be randomed off at some point within the week. I am not sure who should be included in that randomized giveaway... The teams that didn't get hits were eligible for the USA autos that were in the case, so I'm thinking maybe every team gets a crack now.

If you guys have a better idea, I'm all ears. Well technically,I'm all eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get a hit from the break, so whatever option increases my chances, I choose that one. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ever random the 2 cards off yet? Lemme know what the deal is, cause I'm thinking of sending you the $2 or whatever to have the O's pile shipped to me.

    ReplyDelete