window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

February 13, 2011

Sunday Question

We've done a decent amount of case breaks recently on the blog and it seems that everyone has a good time and generally enjoys the conversations and company. We have a break coming up with the Gypsy Queen which leads me to our question this week.

Are there any improvements to the breaks that you would like to see? Would you prefer to wait til the weekends for the breaks or does everyone like doing it the day of the release so they get their hands on the cards quicker? Better close ups of cards on camera? Stuff like that. Let me know.

We do these breaks for you guys so I want to make sure everyone enjoys them so we can keep hosting them.

I am going to get pricing on 2011 Bowman Jumbo and 2011 Topps Series 2 Jumbo... The people who pick up these last few teams, will get preference to pick on the next break (Yankees and Cardinals aside, that is).

These are the remaining teams:

Royals
Pirates
Diamondbacks
Angels
Marlins
Indians

1 comment:

  1. I'm limited to how many breaks I can do, but yours is probably my favorite. There's very little I would change. And I love the fact that you do them late at night during the week. I probably wouldn't be able to participate nearly as much if they were on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete