window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Case Break Results

February 4, 2011

2011 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Case Break Results

Well, here is the breakdown of the hits from the case of 2011 Topps Series 1 baseball we opened last night live on UStream. You can view the video break here on the blog if you would like to or just scroll down to see the better cards of the bunch.

Special thanks to Chris from Blowout cards for hooking us up with the case.




We'll start with the game used cards:



Leather Name Plates, including a Mat (LAY-TOES) Latos black /99:



Autographs:



Case hit, Silk card Peter Bourjos /50:



SP (this was the only one I noticed, but when I sort the base cards I will post any others if I notice them):



Black parallels /60:



Kimball Champions mini:





I didn't look through the base cards yet, I am going to start that tonight. If I notice any of the "sparkle" cards I will scan them and post them. I have no interest in these cards so I can't promise I will be looking out for them amidst 500 cards here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow... missed that redemption! I guess we should have watched the whole break.

    Who ever has the Cardinals or Orioles - any interest in trading the Markakis, Pujols, or Carpenter Kimball for the extra Shin Soo Choo Kimball got last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANOTHER Perkins auto? Man, he's gotta spend all his offseasons signing stickers for Topps.

    Any interest in trading your Twins autos...or Twins diamond cards...or Twins whatever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Twins autos? I wish I had that kind of luck. The only cool Twins thing I've pulled in the last 10 years was a Mauer jersey card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the person that has the Reds will be able get a couple extra Topps Diamonds code cards. ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE SPARKLE VARIATION CARD IS ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DECK WITH THE OTHER HITS RIGHT BEHIND THE GIVEAWAY CODE CARD !! JSYK

    ReplyDelete