window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Case Break Info: 2011 Topps Series 1

February 2, 2011

Case Break Info: 2011 Topps Series 1

I wanted to post this so those of you who aren't on Twitter know the current status of the case break festivities. According to UPS' website I will have the case of 2011 Topps Series 1 Jumbo tomorrow.

What I want to know is this, can the majority of the participants hangout to do the break starting at toughly 10:00pm or 11:30pm EST tomorrow? I'm a night owl so those are the power hours.

I am open to suggestions if many of you would prefer an earlier start time please let me know, but I am figuring that around then would allow people west of here time to get home from work and eat dinner, etc.

Please let me know so I can plan accordingly tomorrow.

I'm super excited to open this case.

14 comments:

  1. Considering that I've got the Tigers and 'The Bird' has an auto in this set I'm psyched! Anytime you can do the break is great, but considering your talking time does that mean you're going to do a live video stream of it? If so, later the better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carl, would you be interested in letting me buy a set of the Tigers doubles (base cards, inserts etc.) you get from this break? I can pay you some money and send some to the break hosts so that they can ship to me direct. Let me know your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl, yeah I plan on doing the break live on UStream. I will not go through and show every base card because I'll be there til 8am. I'm going to show all inserts, parallels, relics, autos, etc.

    Also-- someone inquired about possibly giving you a few bucks for a set of your base card doubles. If you are interested, please e-mail me at CARDBANDITS at Gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Dan!! I was all over it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha--sorry about that! I didn't lose faith in you, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

    Have a good night--good luck with the break tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure thing Grand Cards. I'll take all first originals and any identical duplicate second cards will go to you plus an addition 2 sets of base sets Consider base, parallels + chance for a few autos and a few others... does $5.00 for me sound fair? email me, cseabold gmail.com if you want to take it offline.

    Thanks everyone, hopefully collation of this won't be too troublesome for you two lucky breakers :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's work time for me because I'm 13-16 hours ahead of everyone else. As long as ustream has some sort of archive functionality I should be okay though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great Carl, I'll send you an email to get it wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 10:00 would be prime time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It works for me. Nothing on TV anyway and this will be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be there. And yes it does, Jonathan.

    WV: dingl

    ReplyDelete
  13. American Idol will be off by 10 pm so I'm good. Seriously though - anytime after 9 pm is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete