window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Fantasy Baseball League Payments

February 8, 2009

2009 Fantasy Baseball League Payments

Here are the confirmed people in the league:

The following people are confirmed for the league:

-Grand Cards
-Fielders Choice
-Captain Canuck
-psad21
-madding
-Todd Uncommon
-me
-Sooz
-thenennthinning
-Joey
-gcrl
-Kyle

Grand cards has paid for his spot already, and I'm waiting on everyone else. Once everyone is paid I will set the league up. As far as rosters and etc. Sooz is better at it than I am so she will work with you guys and me on fixing it up.

Payments are $20 (please pay from a checking account on Paypal so we don't have to pay a fee, or if you are paying with a CC please send $20.50) to cardbandits@gmail.com.

I am working on a post from a newspaper I picked up today, and I think most people will find interesting if you haven't picked it up yet. Be back later.

6 comments: