window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Contest Winners Announced!

February 2, 2009

Contest Winners Announced!

Here are the results of the drawing from random.org. Congratulations to the winners, Russ, has26jr, and Dan. Please pick your cards in the order in which you were drawn. All you need to do is e-mail us with your addresses and we will get them out to you tomorrow.



Thank you all for entering, reading, and trading with us!

4 comments:

  1. YES! I WON SOMETHING! I want the Chipper Heritage, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Congrats! Your card will be in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you
    If I can have the Jorge card please

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!!!! I'll take the Damon if you don't mind. I'll email you with my address.

    ReplyDelete