window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Catching up on Bubble Mailers, Part 1 (Surprise from a Yankee fan)

February 12, 2009

Catching up on Bubble Mailers, Part 1 (Surprise from a Yankee fan)

Bubble mailers tend to pile up in the crazy room (what Boyfriend and I have dubbed the office where my baseball cards are). I open them, put the cards back in the package and leave it in a pile to get scanned, filed and sorted.

I'm usually good at the last two, but scanning doesn't work too well for me.

I've finally done it.

I made a trade with Eric from The Pettitte Pursuit. I sent him the Pettittes doubles I had and threw in some Jeter doubles that I had. Eric threw in some extras as well and certainly something I wasn't expecting.

I received 19 Pettitte cards, a Kouzmanoff (AG mini black) and five Jeter cards.

It wasn't just the sheer volume of cards. Eric also sent me this:

Needless to say, I didn't expect a game-used card coming to me. Marie was in the room when I opened the bubble mailers, she can attest to my pleasant surprise.

Coming up: Bubble mailers from across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment