window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Moments & Milestones For Trade

February 18, 2009

2008 Moments & Milestones For Trade

I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone awake right now, or for the morning. I have a ton of players for trade and I just want to get rid of the cards. I want Pujols cards obviously, and my want list of these is posted on the side. I have a ton of Smoltz, Maddux, Sheffield, Hafner, Ichiro, and some others. Please say you want them. Pretty, pretty please. I also have some UD Documentary for trades - trades will be for Pujols from this set or Yankees.

I just finished packing up some trades, eBay sales, and Tricia's prize and trades. One of the best perks of blogging is trading. I love getting bubble mailers full of Pujols cards, and Yankee Stadium Legacy. I also like getting rid of cards that are under-appreciated here, and will go to someone who cares about them. More importantly, it frees up space for Albert.

E-Mail me. I'm awake and will probably be reading more of Torre's book which I am almost half way done with. Great read so far.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,

    I'm always interested in:

    Teams:
    Athletics
    Giants
    Mariners

    Players:
    Tom Seaver
    Tim Lincecum
    Ichiro

    I've got YSL and Pujols cards that I can trade to you, and I'll let you know in a day or two what I have, and see if there's anything you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincecum and Ichiro are all yours. Let me know if you have any Pujols for me or YSL cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a stack of YSL cards if you're interested. I e-mailed you the other day but I haven't heard back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd definitely be interested in any of the A's from either of those sets. My want list is on my site, but I don't have too many of them yet. I know I have some extra YSL lying around, and can probably come up with some Pujols and Jeter as well. Let me know what you've got, and I'm sure we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete