window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Topps - Last Packs From Target

February 3, 2009

2009 Topps - Last Packs From Target



I had a couple more packs of cards here and opened them up... Well, much to my surprise I got yet another Topps Town Albert Pujols, unfortunately it wasn't the gold version. The Topps Town cards seem to have a silver and gold version of each player.

I did end up with one other Turkey Red of Mathewson, 2 more Legends of the Game (Mantle & Ott), and 1 Gold card (Lincecum). I'm not terribly disappointed in Topps Series One this year, where as last year I was so bored with them. Actually last year was annoying because I ran out for that Jeter (un)error card and bought way to many packs and boxes only to get ONE.

I'm working at the store tonight so I am hoping we get in 2009 Upper Deck Series 1 so I can post some pictures. That's my excuse for buying them if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment