window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Friends Don't Let Friends...

February 8, 2009

Friends Don't Let Friends...






sell Albert Pujols or Derek Jeter. How could we do that?

Despite the fact that we buy these for re-sale purposes, we only allow ourselves to keep a handful, if that, of the cards from the cases. Mainly Pujols, Jeter, and our PC guys.

I wanted to show off my newest Pujols cards, which I can't log into Beckett yet because they don't yet exist there. I feel bad for Sooz because there were no Jeter cards, but next time is her turn for fun and cards.

Did anyone by chance pull a gold #290 Pujols, from Topps? I am going to add that to the list of cards I need to hunt down.

I'm pleased, very pleased actually, with what I got out of this case and with what we pulled to re-sell. Topps gets a thumbs up from me on this one. And of course Sooz gets 2 thumbs up for opening the packs with the Pujols sketch and jersey cards.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sketch card. I'd love to get my hands on that one simply because Brian Kong is my favorite sketch card artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish for Sooz's series 2 breaks to be just a good as yours!

    ReplyDelete