window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: In-Transit

February 4, 2009

In-Transit


I received an e-mail earlier with the UPS Tracking number for the 2009 Topps Jumbo case. I was getting a little nervous because all it said was that the UPS received the shipping info.

That's it.

Between writing an article for work, trying to clean the kitchen and watching HGTV (see, I am a girl), I was feeling nervous about getting the cards in time for Wednesday's live case break right here at 4 p.m. Although, we should be around starting around 3:30 p.m.

I took a quick glance at the tracking, hoping there was a change. Even in the thick of snow and the thought of having to clear off my car tomorrow, UPS delivers.

The package is in route.

It's gone from Virginia to Maryland so far. That's only about 3-4 hours from here.

I'm expecting to see that package sitting on my doorstep with Marie trudging down the Garden State Parkway to be, uh, covered in wrappers.

5 comments:

  1. trudging, no.

    hauling ass, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you knew how i drive that might erase whatever visual you may have had.

    picture speed racer, only in a nicer car driving like dale sr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm...Just wondering. Are you busting the entire case or will some be available for resell? I heard jumbo boxes usually give you one full set so I'm looking to maybe get one.(I'm stilling doing UD flagship though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the cards from the case are going up in our store.

    ReplyDelete