window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: The Yankee Years

February 3, 2009

The Yankee Years


Joe Torre's book was released today with an MSRP of $26.95. I plan on picking it up tonight at the mall if it's on sale, if it's not I will wait for it for $14.82 on Amazon.

Torre is also signing copies of the book today at the Yogi Berra Museum which is located in Montclair, NJ at Monclair State University. Exit 153, I believe for anyone interested in hunting Joe down for an autograph.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Stump Merrill's memoirs on the 1990-1991 Yankees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kevin Maas' book, "What Happened?" would be more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete