window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Contest #2 Prize

February 15, 2009

Contest #2 Prize

Tomorrow at 4pm (EST) there will be a contest question posted. Each person can submit one answer/guess per comment. We will notify you once the answer has been guessed correctly. The question will not be something you can google, so it will be interesting to see who gets this right.

I will show you all the prize, and in light of recent media, I am sure someone out there will enjoy wearing this as much as I do. The shirt is brand new, it will not be my game-worn version.

10 comments:

  1. You're going to cut up the game-worn version and insert the pieces into cards, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet topher could help me out with that. Not that I think anyone would buy them. Though, people like me who have a random Adam Lind collection might.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo! 2pm in the afternoon when I'm at work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just the person who would love that... Haha, I probably will be at work yet when the contest goes up, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If everyone wants to let me know a better time I'd be happy to change the time. 1pm or so work better for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm off tomorrow. eggcelent! (rubbing hands like mr.burns) smithers, go on google this instant...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note that A-Roid is on the cover of 2009 Topps. Note also there is a "Choking Hazard" sticker right below his picture. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol @ Burns & Smithers

    eggggggceeellllleeennntt...

    Release the hounds!

    ReplyDelete