window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Still catching on bubble mailers: Old School Fun

February 17, 2009

Still catching on bubble mailers: Old School Fun

Old School Breaks had a lovely free group break where he was giving away the hits from the box. I got the Yankees and hoped, prayed, begged and pleaded with the baseball card gods to get me something Derek Jeter.

Apparently, they didn't like that and I was one of four people in the break to get nothing.

However, I think I won anyway. John sent along some consolation gifts and I got some really great cards. It's always fun getting Jeter cards that I don't have as I slowly, but surely build my Jeter collection to greater heights.

In case anyone is wondering, I have 1,213 unique Jeter cards now. I'm getting there.
Here are three Jeter cards John sent along:

But that wasn't all. There was also some Gabe Kapler goodness sent along.

And that's always fun too.

1 comment:

  1. You know, the package was really all about Gabe Kapler and Edgardo Alfonzo, but if you insist...

    ReplyDelete