window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Fantasy Baseball 2009 Update

February 12, 2009

Fantasy Baseball 2009 Update

I attempted to go on Yahoo! earlier and re-new my league, but they do not have the fantasy baseball up just yet. I will take care of that as soon as possible. As of right now these are the people paid and confirmed for a spot:

-Grand Cards
-Captain Canuck
-Dave - Fielder's Choice
-psad21
-gcrl
-Kerry
-Kyle (payment in route)
-Me
-Sooz

I need 3 more players/payments from the guys that wanted the other spots.

Also, we need to set a draft date. It will definitely be in March, and will be the most mutually convenient date/time we can set.

As far as the roster/points Sooz is good at that, and Dave seems to be on top of it also so I will let Sooz take care of that with my 2 cents added here and there. Dave threw out some good ideas in the last post that we made note of.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I'll put my payment in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payment on the way this weekend. The draft time that works best for me is Sunday afternoon or evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure where you all live, but Yahoo Fantasy Baseball is up here in Calgary.... maybe New York is in some sort of time shift or something....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's early, but I just wanted to throw it out there - I'd definitely prefer a Sunday draft day, too (or really anytime on the weekend is okay.) It's really hard for me to do it during the week because of work.

    Marie, I have YSL cards to send you (sent an e-mail the other day.)

    ReplyDelete