window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I bought myself 2 packs of cards last night for Valentine's Day (see there was my excuse), and I didn't do too terrible but it wasn't really worth what was paid for the packs. It did scratch the itch though. I also got a fruit/chocolate covered fruit arrangement that is delicious and not very diet-like. Great gift idea if anyone needs a last minute one.

Anyone make any fancy plans? I'm not really a big fan of this holiday, just a Hallmark excuse to sell crap people don't need. Everyone should treat people the way they do today everyday, but what do I know. I plan on going to the movies later, though there isn't much out to see. I will also scan a few cards from my packs later.

If anyone wants to send me an Albert Pujols Upper Deck and or Upper Deck CL for Valentine's Day feel free. I know Sooz will gladly accept Valentine's in the shape of Derek Jeter (and no I don't mean that literally she doesn't need any cut-out silhouettes of the man).

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. I don't have big plans - all the good restaurants around here filled up their reservations before I had a chance to make one. So my wife is making dinner tonight, and then we're going out tomorrow night. She says that she bought me a present - I'm starting to wonder if it is a blaster of cards - she doesn't know about my "no blaster rule" for 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ball ! Is that your art work ? Also a Happy Valentine Day too. My wife and I are just staying home enjoying each others company.We don't do the candy thing , but I bought her a Steven King book.That should get me most anything I want !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Dad that might have been too much info.

    I've never been a big valentine's day fan. I'll play video games with the boyfriend all night. We were up till 5:30 this morning playing Rainbow Las Vegas 2. The co-op mode.

    I love video games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooz - you like baseball cards AND video games? Wow - they don't make many girls like you ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also very moody and cranky.

    Don't be fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The artwork was courtesy of a google search. I would not doodle something so silly on a baseball. I was just looking for something baseball related to spice up the holiday blog.

    ReplyDelete