window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: A page from my binder

April 17, 2010

A page from my binder

I decided to scan a page from my binder for fun, and because I realized I am still missing one (friggin) card from the 2007 SP Rookie Edition set of Adam Lind. I need to find the autographed version of card #220, or perhaps YOU have it and want to trade it to me.... (Nod your head yes if you have it.)

I will need to rearrange the page and the one before it to make room, but I'd be more than happy to do so. The more I look at my Lind collection the more I like having most of his auto's in my binder as opposed to in snap cases like most other auto's I have. It is more fun to flip through when there are "spicy" cards (as Sooz calls them) mixed in.

1 comment:

  1. I actually wondered about this set because I am missing the same exact Kouzmanoff card.

    I wonder who we could ask ...

    ReplyDelete