window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Any Brewers fans want to go half with me?

April 18, 2010

Any Brewers fans want to go half with me?

Searching eBay found this auction for a Kouzmanoff card I don't have. Only problem there is a Rickie Weeks card with it that I don't want.

Here's the auction.

So, I was thinking maybe there is a Brew Crew fan out there who would go halfsies?

Any takers?

5 comments:

  1. I'm strongly considering it. Looks like there is about 5 days left on the auction.

    How much were you thinking about spending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharpe, I've got your back up here. wish I was quicker on the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peterson, please feel free to leapfrog me in line. The auction already hit my magic number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that's way above what I wanted to spend on it.

    Sharpe, thanks for the attempt. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete