window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 1992 Pinnacle Series 2 Pack break

April 3, 2010

1992 Pinnacle Series 2 Pack break

As you saw from the last blog, I tried my luck at the vending machine in Shoprite with a pack of 1992 Pinnacle Series 2 cards. For a whole dollar I got 27 cards, and I definitely got my dollars worth if you ask me.

Since some people were curious what was inside the pack, I scanned it for your viewing pleasure. My favorite card in the pack was the Ken Griffey Jr , and the Sidelines John Wetteland card. For an old pack of cards the design kind of still appeals to me for some reason. Maybe it's because I haven't seen this design in so long, or I'm just sick of what's out now.




The Greg Maddux card is pretty cool, too. I like oddball cards like that and the Sidelines. If I had opened this pack in 1992, my favorite cards would have been the Stankiewicz (now I would know better), Ken Griffey Jr, Kirk Gibson , Sammy Sosa (now, I don't care), and Avery (who? lol).

It was fun flipping through a retro pack for a buck.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love those cards back in the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that John Wetteland card...one of my favorites. Is that Steve Avery card available?

    ReplyDelete