window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I hate today

April 1, 2010

I hate today

Not a fan of April Fool's Day.

Although, I think my severe crankiness over the last few days is a direct result of being annoyed non-stop. I came home to visit my family for a few days while I am on vacation from work. There are four kids here nearly all day between the ages of 4 and 7.

This is the ultimate birth control.

3 comments:

  1. Here, we just enroll them in school.

    (Yea, I know that it might be "spring break" time over there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, we just toss them into the fenced in back yard and leave them to their own devices.

    What?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my kids know more about the xbox 360 and Wii then most parents.

    ReplyDelete