window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Contest Winner Announced

April 8, 2010

Contest Winner Announced

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that took a crack at guessing for the contest. There were so many guesses, some made me laugh, like Kevin Brown. Others, like Don Larson, made me cry that you think I am that old. Never the less, we had a great turnout for the question this week, and next time I find a bargain we will definitely put something up like this again.

Soooo.... this is the moment you have all been waiting for. Drumroll please...





The answer is: Orel Hershiser

The winner is: dgreen1899

Please e-mail me with your address so that you can get your prize delivered.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the Don Larsen guess. I was thinking old glove on a nice young lady. Maybe handed down from a grandfather.

    Yea, that's it.

    ReplyDelete