window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Cards 229 and 230 in the Kouz collection

April 22, 2010

Cards 229 and 230 in the Kouz collection

I've dipped back into the basket of bubble mailers to pull out these two cards, which came in the same package.


2010 Upper Deck baseball and auto cards.

I would like to think these are going to be the last Upper Deck baseball cards I ever buy, but that's not true. There are still so many cards I need to get to complete my collections, including that Heroes rainbow (which I am sure I have more cards of somewhere).


The base card almost makes him look like he's with the A's already.


Despite the shady business practices of Upper Deck, I will miss them. I enjoyed the competition they created in the industry and do hope to see them again in the baseball arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment