window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I got bipped.

January 19, 2010

I got bipped.


While I will admit the title sounds dirty, we all know it's not. I got a bunch of mail today, mail way more exciting than the cards in this envelope however the poem made me laugh so I decided this would be the first mail day blog from me. The author shall remain anonymous.

There once was a gal named Marie
Who has Pujols as far as the eye can see
When she buys packs by the pair
And gets nothing but air
She should mail those cards to me.

Very clever. I can't guarantee that I will pass this cleverness along but the rest of the package will strike in a town near you soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment