window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

January 9, 2010

2010 Fantasy Baseball

I know it's early but pitchers and catchers report to Yankees camp on February 18th, so I am not that far off in thinking about baseball season. Many of you are probably all wrapped up in play-offs for football season, enjoying the excitement and all that jazz. I am excited that Baseball Tonight will be back on Monday night.

So what I am looking to find out is who is coming back for our fantasy league this year? There will be modifications to the scoring, and roster moves will be limited to x number of weekly transactions. There will be no adding and dropping daily because it got incredibly ridiculous last season, some may favor a weekly line-up but I think we may stick to daily line-ups.

Here are the teams from last season, you know who you are so let me know by team name if you are returning. The max teams will be 12 regardless of who is in or out. We would love to have you all back but if you can't let me know asap so I can let the other interested parties get in.

Gabe's Babe
The Dude
Grand Cards
Cards on Cards
Victorious Secret
Purple Donkey
Carolina Xfractors
Boneyard Braves
Legion of Boom
MOJOJAZZ
gcrl
The Franchise

2010 Baseball season, so close..... yet so far... sigh.

13 comments:

  1. I'm up for playing if someone backs out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have my spot. I'm not going to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be down to get in if one more backs out...too bad sooz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it going to be head to head this year?
    if so, I'm in.
    if it's that points thing again, then I'm a gonna pass.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think head to head would be better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd definitely be down for a spot.

    If there are no more available, I can start a 2nd blog fantasy league.

    LMK either way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in...need to defend my title.

    The Dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be back, count me in again.
    Purple Donkey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back in (Cards on Cards) if it's head-to-head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely back in - Carolina Xfractors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to join if there is room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I can't. Too busy this summer. You can eliminate Legion of Boom.

    ReplyDelete