window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: A Topps Redemption

May 29, 2010

A Topps Redemption

About two weeks ago I was trying to clean off my desk and scanner of the piles of cards that have accumulated over the last semester, this is still going on and may go on forever. At any rate, I found a redemption card from the 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom that I opened on Christmas. Yes, I forgot all about it until now.

Being that it isn't a player I collect it just got shoved into a pile of stuff that I was going ot figure out what to do with later. I thought about selling it on eBay, and then I figured I might as well see what kind of season he is having before bothering. I put the code in about 2 weeks ago and the card arrived today, which seemed awfully quick to me.

Want to know who it is? Click to satisfy your curiosity.

I'm willing to trade it for something fun. If no one cares.... off to the glue factory, I mean eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment