window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bobblehead Night

May 14, 2010

Bobblehead Night

When I got down to Sooz's house Wednesday I was looking at her bobblehead collection, and noticed that on one of the Trenton Thunder bobbleheads it said Friday nigh was Phil Hughes bobblehead night.

I then cleverly planted the seed (deviously, like Ralphie in A Christmas Story) in Sooz's head and began watering it.


It didn't take long to sprout into a trip to the Trenton Thunder tonight topped off by the Yankee game (though speaking of thunder, it is supposed to rain on and off all night from what I read on the net). She wanted the bobblehead as well, anyway. I only have one cool bobblehead, and it's a Jeter bust from Upper Deck probably 15 or so years old. Now Jeter will have someone to talk to when I'm not home to entertain him.

There are a couple more bobblehead giveaways at the Thunder, and I would probably be interested in going to both of them if they don't interfere with my school schedule later on.

I also saw that an Adam Lind bobblehead bobblehead exists on eBay, and I would like to pick one of those up one day. Perhaps I will even add Cano and Pujols bobbleheads to my shelf. Sooz is the bobblehead lady, but I think I would like one of each of the guys I collect.

Anyone going to any games tonight or this weekend?



Click Here

8 comments:

  1. Wish I was going to the game in Trenton tonight to get the Hughes Bobblehead. Instead I'll be at Twin vs. Yanks tonight & the game against the Sox on Monday nighth

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to the Yankees game too. Just stopping in Trenton first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I going to a game this weekend? That's so funny.

    I don't live near civilization. So, no.

    Oh, and I've got to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could do that but I'm north of the stadium. I'll be in section 413 in with my entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tigers/sox saturday and sunday as we continue our domination of the east ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 180 miles from Phoenix and about 250 miles from Albuquerque. No game for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my Griffey "the Kid" bobblehead (aka my profile picture) in the mail today. Very excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll bobble your eye out kid.

    The only games I took in today were my daughter's softball and my son's little league.

    ReplyDelete