window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: What I learned today.

May 18, 2010

What I learned today.

I went to The Baseball Card Store today because I got a message last week that they had a card for me. Unfortunately with my final and school I didn't get a chance to go over there until today. Dave hooked me up with this Adam Lind auto because I'm super.

However, the lesson I learned today was not that Dave and Mike are super awesome (I knew that already). I learned two things:

1. Dave sings weird things.



2. The old alphabet song.




I love my card shop. (In case you were wondering, they have plenty of Bowman, if you are looking for it. Call them up, tell them Super Marie sent you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment