window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Set Builders Alert!

January 2, 2009

Set Builders Alert!



Here's the deal, I bought a bunch of 2008 SP Legendary Cuts a while back on eBay to re-sell, and well they didn't sell. I also have a TON of 2008 UD Goudey laying around waiting for someone who needs them.

If there is anyone out there looking for specific numbers from either of these sets please let me know, and if you have any Pujols, Cano, or Russell Martin cards that's my project for now.

Russell Martin is my latest player collection, but I have a couple of cool cards of him so far.

Please leave a comment if you need anything from those 2 sets, or e-mail me.

(Sorry for the ginormous scan... It's huge on my screen so I figure it's probably like that on everyone's.)

8 comments:

  1. Here is my wantlist:
    http://dropped3rdstrike.blogspot.com/2008/11/cards-i-needs.html

    I'm trying to collect the 2008 Goudey set. I recently pulled a Russell Martin patch card from 2008 Goudey that'd I be willing to trade if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also trying to build the 2008 Goudey set. My want list can be found at http://fanofreds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey FanOfReds, do you have any of the players I am looking for to trade? I also have some Documentary Reds cards if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have some of the Spectrum you are looking for, as well as others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have set aside all the cards that I contacted you guys about. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I have a bunch of Jeter, Martin, Pujols, and I have a few of those Yankee Stadium Legacy cards I just pulled today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need some 2008 Goudey to complete my set. My want/have list can be found here:

    http://sruchris.net

    Use the search to find particular players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will check your list in a few minutes and see if we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete