window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Heritage High Series Packs

January 4, 2009

2008 Heritage High Series Packs

I had an itch yesterday while I was out, and decided to scratch it with 2 packs of 2008 Topps Heritage High Series. The 4 Topps U&H cards I put away because I don't care about those, but I will tell you of my heist.

Here is what I ended up with:

- Clubhouse Collection GU Jersey Steve Pearce (they decided in the high series to make these cards glossy for some reason)


- Hiroki Kuroda Chrome RC (C221)


- Hiroki Kuroda RC #524
- Clayton Kershaw RC #595 Black Back SP
- Dana Eveland RC #565
- Greg Smith RC #543


- Kelly Shoppach #539 Black Back SP
- Alfredo Amezaga #653
- Darin Erstad #513
- Matt Diaz #618
- Ross Gload #695

This scratched the itch. I got a GU Jersey card and a Chrome, so I ended up 2/2 on that adventure.

If anyone needs any of these, all are for trade except the Kershaw because I am gonna hold onto whatever cards of him I pull until we see what happens with him.

My next order of business are trades going out tomorrow. If we have already agreed upon a trade, your cards will be in the mail tomorrow because I am going to get them ready now while I was the Vikings/Eagles game and get annoyed by Joe Buck (that is another blog in itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment