window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: What Santa Marie got me for Christmas

December 26, 2009

What Santa Marie got me for Christmas

I usually have to rely on Marie to get something fun for Christmas.

Last year wasn't as rough as sheets, thankfully.

However, all that really matters is what Marie got me. I did get other cards (hobby boxes I bought so people knew what to get me), but this is pretty much the one I am going to remember from this Christmas.

She got me two Kouzmanoff Ticket to Stardom cards, but that's not as fun as this one either.

Here is the fun:

8 comments:

  1. that card is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap, man. What an amazing example of a (jeter) auto card...it has it all! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's that scrub? lol...BTW, I got the cards from our trade on Thursday. Thanks for putting a big dent on that wantlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've known about that card since she got it! Sorry you didn't get the Kouz game used autographed cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a solid gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was totally looking forward to the cup. I might have even worn it.

    Might.

    I have three Jeter autos in my collection. Marie has given me two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. GOAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats even better than Gilmore Claus

    ReplyDelete