window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question and Week in Review

December 20, 2009

Sunday Question and Week in Review

This week's question isn't hobby related. Us, chicks, at Cardboard Problem want to know if you guys are interested in a group break of a case or a few boxes of cards. I've done breaks in the past, but normally I pass on them because I don't like getting cards I don't want. That's the bottom line.

So, if we hold a group break and separate it by team of your choosing, how many of you would be interested. I don't have a product in mind yet, but I figure newer product that we normally wouldn't buy ourselves would fall into this category.

Some of the numbers I crunched for some cases came out to $20/team.

Let us know what you think or if you have any suggestions.

Week in Review

-Sooz found a fancy collection on display at Citizens Bank Park over the summer and finally got around to posting it.

- Marie has had some good luck at card shops recently.

- Sooz is ungrateful for her pulls even though she beat the odds, so she's sticking to buying cards online.

- Marie unveils her birthday presents, the good , the bad and the one she thought got away.

10 comments:

  1. depends on the product, but sure, I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably, depending on the product take the Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would all the boxes be of the same product? Either way, I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am involved in 2 group breaks at this moment, so chances are good that I'd be in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably be in, would definitely be in if I could choose the Red Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be in depending on the product...and to a lesser extent, getting the brewers or O's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be interested (never participated in a group break before, but always wanted to). I imagine you would take the Yankees, so I would choose the Dodgers. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would most likely be in, depending on the product, as other have stated.

    I would be interested in the astros ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd most likely be in as well, especially of a product that 1) I'm collecting or 2) I don't have many (any) of.

    ReplyDelete