window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Fantasy Baseball 2009

January 24, 2009

Fantasy Baseball 2009

The following people are confirmed for the league:

-Grand Cards
-Fielders Choice
-Captain Canuck
-psad21
-madding
-Todd Uncommon
-me and Sooz

There are still 4 remaining spots since the other 4 have not confirmed, nor denied. Please let me know asap, and if I do not have your e-mail address please e-mail me with it so I can send a group one out this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. i'm in, but i would like to know more about the logistics - i kind of prefer head to head because it has a playoff system

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are still looking for someone I would be interested. I have taken the last two seasons off. Its about time I got back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in too if possible.

    gcrlATcomcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete