window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Recent Trades Part 2

January 16, 2009

Recent Trades Part 2



The adorable drawing at the top is courtesy is Lucy, Patricia's daughter from Dinged Corners. This was my favorite card in the package, it made me smile because I like kids, and I think it was nice of them to send a personalized thank you signed by both Lucy and Patricia. (My scanner cut off the note and signatures.)

I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs, and reading different perspectives on things, as well as reviews on products. One of my favorite blogs to stop at is Dinged Corners because they always make me smile and/or ponder their current topic. They made a post about looking to unload some cards from 2008 and do some binder cleaning. Well, I was happy to volunteer to take these cards off their hands, and out of their binder. They have found a terrific home here.

Here are the cards I got in the mail:

-2008 Baseball Heroes #116 Robinson Cano (which I think was a bonus card, yay!)

-2008 Baseball Heroes #116 Robinson Cano 174/399

-2008 Baseball Heroes #200 Pujols, Jeter, Fielder, Ortiz (charcoal/dark gray)

-2008 Upper Deck Series 2 Game Materials Albert Pujols Jersey card


I sent them over a 2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Daryl Strawberry Cut of History game used jersey card, a 2008 Sweet Spot David Wright, and a few other goodies I believe (at least I hope so, otherwise I will look like a fool).


Thank you to Dinged Corners for a great trade!!

1 comment:

  1. A couple days ago I posted a trade I made with Dinged Corners and received a similar card.It really is a very nice touch !!

    ReplyDelete