window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bubble Mailer #1

January 5, 2009

Bubble Mailer #1

I went to the post office (finally) to check on a trade I was expecting, and some eBay auctions I had won over the weekend. Much to my delight, there it was- a stuffed P.O. Box full of bubble mailers (and junk mail). Hooray!!! I love bubble mailer days.

Here is what was behind envelope #1:

2008 Moments & Milestones Robinson Cano Autograph



2008 Moments & Milestones Melky Cabrera Autograph



2008 Moments & Milestones Russell Martin Autograph



Let's give them a warm Cardboard Problem welcome into the box I labeled "PC GU & AU", although they won't make it into their home for a few days until I get the proper cases for them.

I ended up with all 3 of these for less than $20. The Russ Martin card ended with no bidders from the same seller as the lot of Cano/Cabrera, so I e-mailed him and asked if he would take $6 for it and he said yes. Not bad for a Russ Martin /25 auto if you ask me. What was even better is that I ordered them on January 2nd, and had them today. It's nice to know that there are still eBay sellers out there who ship as quickly as we do.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on Making the Heavenly Seven. That rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Russell Martin (no bidders! I guess I should've gotten on there). And congrats on the Heavenly Seven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice martin auto.
    notice that on m&m, topps calls him russell. on some other issues, he's russ. i don't get it.
    and congrats on the 7 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the congrats everyone.

    I love eBay bargains by the way. What I don't understand is that some Cano cards were going for almost $30 last night, yet other nights I can steal them for like $8-$12 tops. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete