window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Mail Day - 2003 eTopps Albert Pujols

January 14, 2009

Mail Day - 2003 eTopps Albert Pujols




Today my mailbox was stuffed to capacity with bubble mailers. So stuffed, one box was behind the counter awaiting pick-up. The first card up is probably my favorite of the day, or close to it. I have never owned an eTopps card before, and I have to say I like it alot. What is even better about it is that it was all of $5, and is in the original eTopps sealed case.

I tried to scan it, but the scanner doesn't close all the way so it looked like a postage stamp. I took a few pics of the card though, and hopefully you can get the general idea.

2 comments:

  1. I love eTopps cards, but I'm not a huge fan of the eTopps business platform. I have the current full set of Twins cards as well as a set of Allen & Ginter Moments & Milestones refractor minis all in hand, and I still have a couple of Twins doubles in my eTopps portfolio.


    Today's word verification sounds like a racial slur: chingleg

    ReplyDelete