window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Heritage High Series Packs 13-24

January 21, 2009

2008 Topps Heritage High Series Packs 13-24









I was only going to open 6 more, but then the last 6 looked lonely... and I was bored.

Here is what I thought of the rest of the box: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

I am not making the effort of listing the rest of the cards because there was nothing exciting really. I may make a list of all of them later, or log them into Beckett for reference. I scanned the Chrome cards, and the Refractor that I got as well as some inserts. That's all. It was snoozetown on the remainder of the box with no Yankees, and no one that really interested me. I pulled about 4 Shoppach cards and the same on Dellucci. Great!

For now they are all in numerical order awaiting the verdict on where they will end up.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I wouldn't mind getting ahold of that shiny Ludwick card.

    I still have some YSL cards for you, by the way. I should check your list for Mickey Mantle Story cards, too... I may have some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know dude. The Ludwick is yours, just let me know what you have for me in an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm alllllll about those Twins Chromes. Let me know what I can send your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there is two Aviles cards in the set?

    ReplyDelete