window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Conservation of Cardboard & Cash

January 31, 2009

Conservation of Cardboard & Cash




Just like everyone else out there, I am doing my best to not purchase anything. I had one moment of weakness last weekend with luvbubby on eBay, but otherwise I have been good. I have been slowly opening a hobby box of 2008 Upper Deck Timeline, one of the last boxes I have been hoarding from Christmas.

I know a lot of you can't keep sealed wax laying around, and normally I like to open stuff also. I used to keep a bunch of blasters laying around for snow days and boredom, but I don't have the money for it now on top of the fact that there really hasn't been anything around to buy and hoard.

I was clawing at the walls last night itching to open something so I opened that box and picked the top 4 packs and opened them. Nothing exciting, but a Yankee Stadium Legacy card of Roger Clemens. I will scan a couple of cards for the sake of making this entertaining. I don't really care for this product one way or the other anymore, but it's here and I have an addiction.

I'm going to open some more tonight since I am home and bored out of my mind. Also please check out the previous post about our contest that is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment