window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Deposit made on the case

July 7, 2010

Deposit made on the case

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put the deposit down on the case of 2010 T-206. I am hopeful that by the time I have to send the final payment the remaining teams will have been picked up. These are the teams that are still available if you are interested:

Los Angeles Angels
Pittsburgh Pirates
Cincinnati Reds
Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins

Please click on the links at the top for all the information on the upcoming case.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...I will take the Rockies. Just let me know how to get you the money. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete