window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Now, there is only 998 of them!

July 28, 2010

Now, there is only 998 of them!

I've been in kind of a blah mood lately and have chosen to ignore lots of things to keep my sanity. For the most part, this auction was one of them.

Card #1 of the Stephen Strasburg National exclusive Heritage cards is up for auction on eBayauction on eBay where the money where be donated to charity. I saw this first on Beckett. The auction ends in four days and as of this posting is over $700.

While I normally get cranky about things like this, selling items before they are available (or something like that - my brain isn't working), I like that they are using this to give 100 percent of the proceeds to Juvenile Diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment