window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: My birthday booty

July 12, 2010

My birthday booty

I don't normally get too many items associated with baseball cards for my birthday. I have to rely on Marie for that, and she always know just what to get me.

This year Marie bought me a card and as a fill-in my boyfriend bought me bunch of loose packs of Topps Series 2. Both were a lot of fun.

Here's the card Marie got me. ... I'm still working through the packs of Topps, savoring the feeling of ripping them open.

I have five Jeter autos, three were were given to me as gifts from Marie, one I pulled and the fifth we got out of a case of Masterpieces.

Marie has done wonders for my Jeter collection.

5 comments:

  1. I'm hardly a Jeter fan but that Jumbo Auto is very appealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that card design. You're one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.

    P.S. I'm a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops... I stand corrected. You're one lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my friends would give me nice cards like that.

    ReplyDelete