window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps T-206 Case Break

July 5, 2010

2010 Topps T-206 Case Break

So here is the deal on our very first case break. We will go with Option 2 on everyone getting some base cards plus the complete team set of their team, and their teams inserts, gu, autos.

Blowout Cards has quoted a price delivered on the case of T-206 and I really think this is a great case to break, there were great auto's in this product last year and I know I enjoyed it.

This will make it approximately $26 per team over 29 teams, with Strasburg being sold for $ back.

I think this is affordable for everyone without making price tiers. I am thinking $30 each including shipping and packaging would work. I would like to try and get the deposit to them by Friday, or just pay it in full would be even better.

To claim a team, please leave it in the comment section and make payment to cardbandits AT gmail DOT com with your team name and mailing address. Send payment as a "gift" so there are no additional fees. (if you take more than one team you only need to pay for the team @ $26,, no extra shipping.)

Once teams started getting claimed I will create a post with a list so everyone can keep track. Teams are granted upon payment, so please claim the team here and then make payment.

(Yanks, Cards, A's, Jay's are taken.)

Here is what you can expect (courtesy of Blowout Cards):

ONE Autograph and ONE Relic Card per Hobby Box!
Insertion rates are based on estimated production levels, which may vary from the actual insertion rates to be published on product packaging.

NEW! MINI INSERT CARDS (20 TOTAL CARDS)
- Historical Events (20 subjects)

NEW! STAMP CARDS (80 TOTAL CARDS)
- 20 subjects - Numbered TBD! Hobby Exclusive!

BASE CARDS (350 TOTAL CARDS) - 7 PER PACK! T-206 Classic Design
- 300 Veterans, Legends and Rookies, plus 50 Short Print Variation Cards (300 subjects)

MINI PARALLEL CARDS (1,950 TOTAL CARDS) - 1 PER PACK!
- Carolina Brights (300) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- Cycle (300) - Numbered to 99!
- NEW! American Caramel (300)
- Piedmont (300)
- Old Mill (300)
- Polar Bear (300)
- NEW! Red Chrome Carolina Brights Variations (50) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- Gold Chrome Piedmont Variations (50) - Numbered to 50! Hobby Exclusive!
- Silk Short Print Variations (50) - Numbered to 50!

PARALLEL CARDS (300 TOTAL CARDS) - 1 PER PACK!
- Bronze (300 subjects)

AUTOGRAPH CARDS (TBD subjects) - 1 PER BOX!
- NEW! American Caramel (35)
- NEW! T-206 Cut Signatures (TBD) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- T-206 Autographs (40)
- T-206 Cut Signature Book Cards (20 subjects/10 cards) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!

RELIC CARDS (75 subjects) - 1 RELIC CARD PER BOX!
- NEW! Mini Book Relic Cards (50 subjects/25 cards) - 1 PER CASE! Numbered to 50! Hobby Exclusive!
- NEW! T-206 Dual Relic Cards (25) - Numbered to 99!
- T-206 Relics (50)
*Polar Bear Parallel
*Old Mill Parallel

BUYBACK T-206 CARDS (TBD subjects)
- Original T-206 Cards (TBD) - Hobby Exclusive!

PRINTING PLATES (700 total cards) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- Base Cards (350)
- Mini Parallel Cards (350)

CONTINUITY PROGRAM (5 subjects)
- MLB Logo Man Patch Cards (5) - Numbered to 50! Hobby Exclusive!

COMBINED INSERTION RATE FOR AUTOGRAPHED/RELIC* CARDS - Inserted 2 Per Box!

ONE Autograph and ONE Relic Card per Hobby Box!

22 comments:

  1. I'll take the Royals. Payment on the way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the Indians! Payment on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIbborz me the Astros. I'll send money in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Cubs. Payment on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dodgers for me. Payment sent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, since the Royals and Cubs are gone, we'll start with the Phillies. Payment pending!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, and be careful with the gift thing.... there's been more than one casebreaker busted by paypal for it. There are fines, and you lose your account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Rays---just dropped you a line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like the Brewers...payment on it's way

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Tigers...I'm Greg H. from Hudsonville MI ( not to be confused with the Greg who took the Royals)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take the Phillies. Payment in a couple of minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't see Community's Gum's entry. I will go with the Twins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw greg h's comment, but he wasn't confirmed on the next post. So I'm going with the Tigers and if he's already paid you can just refund me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teams are not guaranteed without payment as stated in the post. The Tigers have not been paid for by anyone yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll take the Mets. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll take the Padres. Sending payment in a minute. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in for the Mariners. Paying in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ill Take Red Sox and Giants

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in for the Orioles. Payment being sent momentarily.

    ReplyDelete