window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Allen & Ginter Blaster

July 14, 2010

2010 Allen & Ginter Blaster

Before you get all excited to read this, I will warn you that this was a terribly boring box. I know many of you are going to be all annoyed that I said that but I'd rather have the $20 back on this one.

I do not want a card of a

(tree)

or a

(sailor)

or an

(ugly statue)

What I would like is a card of

(baseball player)

OK, I'm done now. Here are the "highlights"....


There he is... Troy freaking Tulowitzki. AGAIN. Well, better than Chipper Jones.

That's it. God I miss Upper Deck sometimes.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Sailors of the Seven Seas card is damaged in three spots.

2 comments:

  1. You might not want that tree...but I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, nobody likes A&G this year! Has A&G jumped the shark?

    ReplyDelete