window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 8 packs of 2010 Allen & Ginter

July 6, 2010

8 packs of 2010 Allen & Ginter

The other night I went out for a "highlighter" as some of my Twitter followers may have read. We all know that "highlighter" at Target means I am going for baseball cards but needed a highlighter also. They had nothing so I stopped at a store I don't go to often and they were still open.

They had an open box of 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter with 22 packs left. The guy behind the counter handed me the packs and I grabbed 8 because I have issues. I'll get to the point, here is what I got:

This A-Rod mini card was curled inside the pack around the top of the rest of the cards which made me really mad. It also has a dent. I'll just add it to the pile of piss-poor cards that Topps should trade me mint ones for.



Here are the rest of the mini's



6 short prints (I got 6 short prints in my hobby box... 24 packs...)


This Day in History


Troy Tulowitzki auto (When I collected him I never pulled anything of his, now I am a magnet.)


Prince Fielder game used bat

2 comments:

  1. If you need a home for any of the minis.....keep me in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 8 packs you pull an auto, a relic, 6 SPs, 2 Animals and 2 Mini A&G backs! You seem to have a knack at beating the odds!

    ReplyDelete